Tuesday, August 3, 2010

early morning's spur

It's 4am. I can't believe I have slept on my computer for hours. I remember I was trying to finish a post for my other blog before I dozed. The last time I know I am a night owl, now I'm turning into being such a sleepy head, wow! What happened to my system? Am I getting a hint? Oh no, I must have because I've been this way for a while now, what can I say?

Oh well... whatever that means. I'm still very much up for blogging and no one can take my computer away from me, hehehe!

By the way, I am still trying to gather set of new friends for this new blog of mine. Mr. Linky's widget is still up too down there if you scroll down a bit. I am welcoming people who authored blogs of the same theme, you may key in your blog URLs and I promise I'll get back to you the soonest time possible. -:)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 spur of the moment | Powered by Blogger.